Revitalising and promoting traditional markets in Central Europe
Project duration: 1 July 2012 – 31 December 2014
The CENTRAL MARKETS project seeks to elaborate strategies and measures for the re-discovery of markets as an engine for the development of urban districts.
The general aim is to enhance the competitiveness and attractiveness of the 8 target cities/regions by developing new and innovative market revitalization strategies in order to reinforce and balance the relationship between city/regions & markets.
- City of Venice
- Conservatory of Mediterranean Food from Piedmont
- Ústí Region
- Municipality of Turin
- City of Krakow
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Veszprém
- Pécs Urban Development cPlc.
- Municipality of Bratislava the Capital of the Slovak Republic
- Maribor Development Agency